Monday, May 10, 2010

My Creativity is 100% Borrowed

So I have decided to start writing again and I have changed my blog layout... mostly because I have been reading this blog by Allie Brosh nonstop for the past week or so. She is very funny and lot more talented than me. But that's what almost always inspires me to start writing again. Usually I read another blog and thing "OMG this is funny! I should do this!" Then I copy people.

Except no one reads my blog so it's ok.

Well, whatever I'm going to keep writing it anyway. Right now I'm starving and I haven't eaten anything because I went running and when I got back I spent about 3 hours on Paint making my cool heading.

P.S. My heading is really cool. If you will notice it features all kinds of characters form my blog: South Park me playing Mario Galaxy on Wii and eating a cheeseburger (a McDonalds double triple cheeseburger probably), my cat May (who is not mentioned in the blog but I will write about her eventually because she's mean as shit), evil Mario plant, BTK killer, and thanksgiving turkey that gets slaughtered by Sarah Palin (loose interpretation)

Snack attack.

No comments: